St Edmund’s is proud to be a founding member of the Magna Learning Partnership, a growing multi academy trust of schools in the local area.
The core aim of our partnership is to improve and further develop the quality of education provision across Salisbury and the surrounding villages for the benefit of all young people in the area, by creating a sustainable education partnership that, through the achievements of its young people enhances the reputation of education across Salisbury.
Magna Learning Partnership is a mixed MAT of Church, Foundation and Community Schools. We develop and model British values in all our schools and uphold Christian characteristics in our Church schools. In doing so, we ensure that our children and young people are prepared for 21st century life in all its fullness. ‘Let your light shine ’. Matthew 5:16
The partner schools have a commitment to collaborate & support each other to:
- Enhance curriculum breadth, quality and flexibility across all partner schools
- Share good practice and innovation, in order to establish a hub of excellence within Salisbury
- Raise educational standards and aspirations across Salisbury
- Share the great practice, skills, expertise and facilities that exist across the partner schools
- Explore ways to be more effective through sharing resources, reducing costs and delivering services more efficiently.
Chief Executive Officer: Ms Sarah Busby
Address: MLP, c/o St Edmund’s School, Church Road, Salisbury, SP1 1RD
Tel: 01722 324425