E-Mail and Text Messaging System
We regularly send messages, information and alerts home to parents via e-mail and text message using HomeContact, which is a secure, web based system designed specifically for schools and youth organisations to enable messages to be sent directly into parents’ e-mail and mobile inboxes.
Parents are encouraged to register with HomeContact, as this is a much more reliable and speedy way for them to receive important messages.
How to register:
1. Log onto www.homecontact.co.uk and click the “Register” button from the left hand navigation.
2. Enter your name & the school PIN (43TDZ) in the fields. Then, tick the checkboxes to add your email address(es) and mobile number(s). Once done, click ‘Sign-Up’ to proceed.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to find and pair your child(ren) with your account.
4. Once you have selected ALL your children in the school click ‘Next’ to complete the registration.
5. Your child pairing will now go to the school for authorisation and you should receive a welcome email from our system confirming your login details. You may need to check your spam/junk folder.
PIN Code: 43TDZ
Note: Ensure the address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ is added to your contacts/safe/friends list.
If you are having trouble registering please e-mail email@example.com for help.
Alternatively, you can sign-up to the service by downloading, printing and completing the reply form below and returning it to the school office.
Home Contact reply form (PDF)
Please be assured that HomeContact will always treat the security of your data with the utmost importance and are registered with the data protection registrar and to this end guarantee the security of your details. The system is also free of any advertising and parents who sign up will not receive any e-mails or texts from advertisers or any other third parties.
If you have any questions please free to contact us. alternatively, get in touch with HomeContact directly who will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. Their website is: www.homecontact.co.uk
Changing your email address
Please note that the Parent Portal and Home contact are not linked.
If you change your preferred email address, both systems need to be informed.
Alternatively please use the contact page here and we can change them both for you.