- Fixed Term until 23rd July 2021, with the possibility to extend
- 37 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year). Hours to be 8am – 4pm Mon to Thurs and 8am – 3.30pm on a Friday. This will include a 30 minute unpaid break
- Job shares will be considered and therefore applications from individuals wanting to work part time are welcomed
- Required for 1st February 2021
- Salary: MLP Grade F, FTE salary £20,903. Pro rata salary £14,513
- Closing date for applications: 8am, Friday 8th January 2021
Teacher of Physical Education
(Temporary Maternity Cover)
- A fixed term, full time post
- This position is to provide maternity cover and is therefore Fixed Term until the end of the associated maternity leave, likely to be July 2021
- Required form 1st February 2021, or ASAP thereafter
- Competitive salary and Recruitment/Retention bonuses available for an outstanding candidate
Train to teach
Applications being taken now for September 2020 with SUPA Salisbury, go to our website or look at SUPA page on this website for further information. Contact Caroline Smith email@example.com
Wyvern St Edmund’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
All leaders involved in interviewing have up to date safer recruitment training.