Help and Advice for Students

Help when things get tough

If you are worried about something or someone,  there are people who can help you.

You can –

  • Talk privately to an adult at school who you are comfortable with; this might be your tutor, a teacher or one of our Student Support staff, or
  • Contact one of the organisations listed below:

Childline 0800 1111

Sexual Health websites and local phone numbers
Terrence Higgings Trust (sexual health):
Salisbury Contraception and Sexual Health Service 01722 328595
Genito – Urinary Medicine (GUM) (walk in & appointments) 01722 410069
Salisbury Advisory Centre for Young People (sexual health) 01722 328595





Very good general websites

Mental health

Eating disorders